• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy grail torch Coral Cruze Lineage

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea BKChem picked up his piece earlier today .. hobbyist has mindset that these will be worth nothing when Indo opened again but it truly unique and rare nothing compares .. many people whom I sold to compared these to the oh holy grail from aqua sd and the coral Cruze lineage is way better .
Just read this and its funny a lot of people that mentioned when indo opens want my 24k now lol like these were available easily when indo was open back in the days I had never walked in a lfs and seen a holy grail they always been hard to get and when i was selling a two head frag for 1300 thats 650 a head cause i needed the money fast people were complaining you can never have a smooth sell on here

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read this and its funny a lot of people that mentioned when indo opens want my 24k now lol like these were available easily when indo was open back in the days I had never walked in a lfs and seen a holy grail they always been hard to get and when i was selling a two head frag for 1300 thats 650 a head cause i needed the money fast people were complaining you can never have a smooth sell on here
I think there was 100 of us hoping you'd change your mind about shipping.

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
24k hg is truly the best looking one. The yellow is much more vibrant. Those who don’t have it won’t be able to tell, but I have both HG torches and the 24k is brighter in daylight or blue light.

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
24k hg is truly the best looking one. The yellow is much more vibrant. Those who don’t have it won’t be able to tell, but I have both HG torches and the 24k is brighter in daylight or blue light.
I have the 24k and ive seen the og holy grail the og is a orange yellow and the green is not as bright the yellow on the 24k its a true yellow no orange and the green is supper bright

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is insane how bright it is

20200906_214528.jpg

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate it when someone posts a high end torch for sale and there is always that one guy who said he used to buy those torches for $50 a decade ago lol

I bet he/she didn't buy it bc it was too expensive bc he/she would have a colony right now and make crazy $$$ :)

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet he/she didn't buy it bc it was too expensive bc he/she would have a colony right now and make crazy $$$ :)
I doubt someone would have been able to buy a holy grail even back then at 50 bucks they probly confused it with a dragon soul torch cause back then they useto call the dragon soul a holy grail ive been reefing for 12yrs and i never saw a true holygrail at any lfs and here in South Florida there are a bunch of reef stores some weekends I would go reef store hopping all day and not have to go more then 30 minutes away

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back