How many fish…stocking question

Saltwtrnewbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Question on stocking. I have a 34 gallon cube tank. I currently have stocked:
Wyoming white clown
Royal gramma
Firefish goby
Red stripe angel
2 hermits
10 snails.
I was hoping to add a Valentini puffer and yellow watchman goby for my last 2 fish but unsure if that will be too much for my size tank. Thoughts? We eventually plan to get a bigger tank likely next summer. I have no coral only live rock

8B657842-6DC0-4350-B181-AE17BA87861A.jpeg

keithw283

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also agree that you are probably maxed out. Could probably get away with adding another clown or fire fish just if you wanted a pair though. Also, I’d be careful with planning your stock on your current tank with the thought of upgrading to a larger tank in the future. When I moved a couple years ago I ended up buying a 55 with plans on bringing my 180 over by the end of the year and start cycling and have it ready by February. I set my 55 up last august and still don’t have the 180 because life happened and at the time I couldn’t do the 180 when I wanted. I literally already own the 180. It’s 20 minutes away at my dads house. Hoping to get it here before too much snow comes my way lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back