I need help for a bigger tank

Chris33027

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am look to upgrade my bio cube to a bigger tank but I don’t know what to get any ideas

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am look to upgrade my bio cube to a bigger tank but I don’t know what to get any ideas
Call glass cages. Tell them Rich Conolly told you to call. They have really turned their business around. They did all of my new tanks. Could not ask for better chraftmanship. @Glass Cages

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call glass cages. Tell them Rich Conolly told you to call. They have really turned their business around. They did all of my new tanks. Could not ask for better chraftmanship. @Glass Cages
Thanks Rich. I saw your build filling on Instagram. Most incredible!!! You've done a great job. Just beautiful.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my SCA tank!

You can't beat their price for starfire glass, and their customer service is second to none. Steve really goes out of his way to help his customers(PS you can haggle with steve on the price thats listed on their website).

They will also do any customization(holes drilled in different places, extra thick eurobrace, etc, etc) you would want on their tanks.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank u I was look at them but did know if there was a good tanks they have different types reviews good in bed
Theres pros and cons...i have the 50 gal cube and i love it. I did hard plumb the sump and upgrade the return pump though.
20181231_112158.jpg

OP
OP
Chris33027

Chris33027

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at this 110 gallon but on the back it’s chipped what do you guys think

9F53409D-D96A-4C2A-8EE1-FA1E03D406AF.jpeg

Hamada

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at this 110 gallon but on the back it’s chipped what do you guys think

9F53409D-D96A-4C2A-8EE1-FA1E03D406AF.jpeg
It wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing i have a chipped tank. I'd go for something new honestly. The cheapest thing in the hobby is the tank itself.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you like the cube concept, there is an array of sizes out there both new and used.
Popular suzes with space saving dimensions are the 50 and 60g cubes.
93 g begins the larger cube sizes with 150 being a beast.
All will reflect a certain budget and filter/lighting requirements.
For now, stay away from marineland 93 and 150 gallon size due to frequent seam failures over the last two years

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank u I will get in Touch with him soon
Hi Chris33027.....

I posted below about a week or two ago on a different thread. I waned to share. We are so passionate about what is going on over here at Glass Cages. Excited to support everyone better and have fun doing so.

Appreciate all the conversations and honesty.

During October of 2019 there was a major transformation at Glass Cages.

Glass Cages Transformation:
  • Leadership Change
  • Quality Assurance with QA Check Points
  • Digital Production Tracking
  • Improved Customer Service
  • CAD drawing and approval processes
  • Major Investments in Fabrication Equipment
  • Polished Edges are now standard on all builds
We are not stopping with these improvements. Please see our reviews after October 2019 on Facebook, google and Reef2Reef. We have asked our new customers to share the truth. Knowing the truth allows us to reinforce the good and correct our challenges.

I am so excited and proud of our Glass Cages Team. We look forward to hearing from you about how we can serve you better now and in the future.

Dmweltz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my SCA tank!

You can't beat their price for starfire glass, and their customer service is second to none. Steve really goes out of his way to help his customers(PS you can haggle with steve on the price thats listed on their website).

They will also do any customization(holes drilled in different places, extra thick eurobrace, etc, etc) you would want on their tanks.

Dmweltz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could say the same. I ordered the SCA 150 PNP from SCA’s website which included a canopy. I ordered the complete
system on 01/09/20 and received it on 02/04/20. The canopy was not shipped.

After exchanging many emails and promises from SCA to rectify the situation, I’m still waiting for my Canopy. It’s very disappointing to be told it has shipped and then to find out it has not.

I‘m trying to be patient but at this point I’m about boil over. My setup requires a canopy. I really hope Steve can make this right as he has stated he would through his email.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back