I received a box of rocks today.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.
Better not... you snazzlefrazzerrazzle!
Happy holidays and welcome home bud :)

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No apologies needed among friends, brother. Hope all is well!

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What big coral store do you live near?
House of Fins has the best stuff, but super pricey. Manhattan Aquariums has the best selection and reasonable prices. Same owner as UniqueCorals.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better not... you snazzlefrazzerrazzle!
Happy holidays and welcome home bud :)

Thanks @RichtheReefer21 ! I've been called many, many names and things in my life. However, I have to say that "snazzlefrazzerrazzle" is not one of them. And, quite frankly, sounds like a compliment to me!

I'll be sending you a PM as I have questions for you but don't want to go hogging on Brian's thread.

No apologies needed among friends, brother. Hope all is well!

Thanks @NY_Caveman ! I've said it elsewhere and I'll repeat it here; since no apologies are needed, I withdraw my apology and will deny, deny, deny any behaviors, real or imagined, that might implicate me in being a doosh!

I'll either PM or text you with some questions and a bit more detailed explanation of what led to my disappearance. I leave the choice up to you. Which do you prefer?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @NY_Caveman ! I've said it elsewhere and I'll repeat it here; since no apologies are needed, I withdraw my apology and will deny, deny, deny any behaviors, real or imagined, that might implicate me in being a doosh!

I'll either PM or text you with some questions and a bit more detailed explanation of what led to my disappearance. I leave the choice up to you. Which do you prefer?

Thanks for taking back the apology, I got a little worried there for a minute, apologies just aren't your style and I thought something serious was afoot;)

I'll take a detailed explanation in written letter form with a wax sealed envelope please;Happy

Seriously though, hope all is well @crusso1993 and hopefully you're back, things have kindof devolved around here to feet and poop talk;Bored

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for taking back the apology, I got a little worried there for a minute, apologies just aren't your style and I thought something serious was afoot;)

I'll take a detailed explanation in written letter form with a wax sealed envelope please;Happy

Seriously though, hope all is well @crusso1993 and hopefully you're back, things have kindof devolved around here to feet and poop talk;Bored

You're right, apologies aren't my style and are hard for me. Almost as hard as asking for help. However, as I've gotten a little older, I have taken to using both of them a little more readily. Oddly enough, it leads to a more peaceful existence. Strange but true, can you believe it?

I'll happily provide you a detailed explanation in written letter form in a sealed envelope. However, I'll be sealing said envelope with something entirely different than wax!

I plan on hanging around andI'll be letting people know should something happen to lead me to go away again.

Did you say something about feet?

i-like-feet-dont-know-why-9954931.png

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and one more thing, I have missed you and @najer . More specifically, the dry sense of wit and humor. I was going to post apology messages on each of your threads but ran out of apology time yesterday. So, I hope you both will accept my apology for going MIA. If my apology is not needed then you both may forget I ever said anything!

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and one more thing, I have missed you and @najer . More specifically, the dry sense of wit and humor. I was going to post apology messages on each of your threads but ran out of apology time yesterday. So, I hope you both will accept my apology for going MIA. If my apology is not needed then you both may forget I ever said anything!

... you have been told enough times already, welcome back! :)

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don’t turn are back on friends for a short disappearance. We went from being funny to feet fetish. Not sure others thoughts about the change but I for one miss the funny and wouldn’t mind leaving the feet out.

Except @JoshH i would love to see what snow flippers look like. They sound solo sexy

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don’t turn are back on friends for a short disappearance. We went from being funny to feet fetish. Not sure others thoughts about the change but I for one miss the funny and wouldn’t mind leaving the feet out.

Except @JoshH i would love to see what snow flippers look like. They sound solo sexy

That @JoshH is bad news. He flies under the Canadian flag trying to act all kind and cute but I'm on to his games! :p

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There is a pic floating around on the interwebs ;) ;Stinkyfeet

That @JoshH is bad news. He flies under the Canadian flag trying to act all kind and cute but I'm on to his games! :p

;Jawdrop No games here..... Nothing but serious business, Canadian business at that!

Move along good sir.... ;Smug

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skywriting? No preference really.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @NY_Caveman,
How's the reef coming along? It's been a while since we last spoke.

How ya doing?
Doing well. A little under the weather this week, but still full of Christmas spirit.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.4%
Back