I received a box of rocks today.

OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Man what happened to you? Did someone beat you with a stick? Take up ice hockey over the weekend? Looks painful ;Blackeye
LOL, happened on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Got in a fight with a steel railing. Still hurts like heck. I am not as light footed as I was when I was 16.

LOL ;Hilarious Who am I kidding. I was never light footed. In elementary school I had to take an extra gym class with the special kids. No joke.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Lowell Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well I turn 60 this year and my wife just bought me a long board deck for Christmas. I think she is plotting my demise before I hit 61 lol. I am not clumsy but I have walked straight into the edge of an open door recently and it left a mark on my forehead! I used to have pretty good balance so I will have to try out the long board at least once! Getting older is risky business my friend...try to avoid it if you can lol.

OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
That box of rocks has come a long way!! Great looking tank, and of course the table of contents is just absolutely first class :)
Ha! Thanks. The table of contents was mostly because I could no longer find anything in my own thread. ;Woot

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Well I turn 60 this year and my wife just bought me a long board deck for Christmas. I think she is plotting my demise before I hit 61 lol. I am not clumsy but I have walked straight into the edge of an open door recently and it left a mark on my forehead! I used to have pretty good balance so I will have to try out the long board at least once! Getting older is risky business my friend...try to avoid it if you can lol.
I would venture to say you can still do anything you want! I'm glad your wife is making dreams come true for you!

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, your clowns are really good looking Brian.
Thanks! Got them both at Manhattan Aquariums in NY. A few months apart. I just love that paint splatter look.

OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Reaction score
I was looking back at some of the diagrams I made early in my planning. Most came out similar to this:
D703A461-8310-4C2C-80F2-F8A33BA67AEC.jpeg

And here is the actual setup superimposed under the grid:
A16B6CB2-A503-403E-977B-431E5FE2B4DB.jpeg

Pretty close to what I envisioned. Honestly, this planning helped me ENORMOUSLY when selecting my rock.

Just for fun, here is some “Colorform” like playing around with what I am thinking coral and anemone wise:
FCF44310-240D-4AB4-A018-CEA4521C3A4C.jpeg

Left to right, bottom, Duncan, Alveopora, Trachyphillia, Sympodium, Hammer, Caulastrea. Top is Acro, Stylo, Monti, then BTA on the right. Nothing set in stone, but this kind of simple diagramming helps me think. It also gives me something to do on the train while commuting.
What program is this Caveman?

https://www.omegasea.net/

Are you a Builder, Maintainer or Both?

• I woud rather build out a new system

Votes: 130 24.5%
  • I would rather maintain a system than build it out

Votes: 59 11.1%
  • I's passionate about both

Votes: 341 64.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online