i will snowblow for corals

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just thought i would put this out there. let me know if interested. ofcourse cash is also excepted as well as half trade half cash.

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaha i love this post. please come snowblow me out of my driveway. I'm wondering if I can even make it out... especially since the stupid plows haven't come thru yet.
snow day anyone?? :)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a good ole florida boy....i had a heck of a laugh over this topic...btw its 75 degrees here :tongue:

drew.michael

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well no rush but there is 14" on my driveway and on my sidewalks, oh i also live on a corner......... I have some green star polyops for trade. lol

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought ppl would get a kick out of this. and yes i am out and going. my truck is the only thing making it down my street. glad to see its 75 in florida. sucks for you. i love the snow and i like driving in it even more. no my tank isnt full yet. craigslist sucks for finding corals. if there is anyone serious about this let me know. i will travel the fox valley area, but not for green star polyups. just thought id offer someone a better way to pay besides cash.

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could afford you - it took me three and a half hours to do my stupid sharp slanted long driveway. I think my tank would have been emptied for that one...

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had to shuvel snow all morning. i was getting so upset and frustrated. lucky for me the alarm went off and i woke up to 75 and palm trees hahahaha. sorry i could not help myself

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought ppl would get a kick out of this. and yes i am out and going. my truck is the only thing making it down my street. glad to see its 75 in florida. sucks for you. i love the snow and i like driving in it even more. no my tank isnt full yet. craigslist sucks for finding corals. if there is anyone serious about this let me know. i will travel the fox valley area, but not for green star polyups. just thought id offer someone a better way to pay besides cash.

I am not going to lie....i love the cold and snow but only when i visit my folks in VA....it's a great time to visit and enjoy but to live and work in it....:crossedlips:

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its nice to here from some fellow reefers down in florida who have no idea of what cold is. maybe thats why they are on this forum, because they wish they were here.

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its nice to here from some fellow reefers down in florida who have no idea of what cold is. maybe thats why they are on this forum, because they wish they were here.

lol

well this fellow reefer is from maine so i know cold just fine. i find snow great to visit but i dont miss living in it one bit.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 hours of blowing for me...i do the 70+ year old ladie next doors driveway(long and have to push all the snow forward...days like today it sucks!) and mine....its her snow blower but if i so hers in the morning befor i go to work (lucky me... this was the last day of my vacation) she lets me do mine....she wants to pay me but i tell her..."letting me use it is payment enough"

NewMelee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I saw this earlier, I just got done digging us out........... lol

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back