I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef By Steele as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef By Steele as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor
@Reef By Steele
#ReefBySteele

Thank you!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow thanks for reaching out. I absolutely love this site. And think you guys do a great job running it. For those that don’t know me yet, I am a fellow hobbyist selling some products to pay for my addiction (Reef Tanks, not Reefer). I have over 1000 gallons in my home, and started culturing plankton for personal use. I started multiple cultures as back ups so if something happens I don’t have to start from scratch. Since they have to be maintained each week, I I decided to sell what I’m not going to use. Now although I’m still not a store or anything I am increasing my production and product offerings, and having a lot of fun meeting and talking to fellow hobbyists, and making friends along the way.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm going to have to try these pods and plankton out. My house has been torn apart to rebuild and I am completely out of goodies for my corals.

Thanks for sponsoring Reef2Reef!

Toy Story Laughing GIF
I hope you become more Popular than this doll! :cool:

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm going to have to try these pods and plankton out. My house has been torn apart to rebuild and I am completely out of goodies for my corals.

Toy Story Laughing GIF
Thanks man.

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Toy Story Laughing GIF
I can make that happen.

Check out my new offer and save by preordering. Will have 10 strains of phyto including two reds for brighter more vibrant coral colors. Also amphipods and rotifers, a veritable smorgasbord in my Plankton Buffet.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I can make that happen.

Check out my new offer and save by preordering. Will have 10 strains of phyto including two reds for brighter more vibrant coral colors. Also amphipods and rotifers, a veritable smorgasbord in my Plankton Buffet.
I’m traveling in August and this will not work out until after I return.

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you very much Kent Steele, I received the pods, poured them into the tank , in the morning they were all over the glass. Good delivery and packaging. I fed phyto, I hope that they will live in my tank. Recommend, will use in the future. thanks again.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 81 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back