IM 25 LAGOON LIGHTING

Colorado Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I recently downsized from a 90 gallon to an Innovative Marine 25 gallon lagoon AIO. It is currently cycling and has nothing in it but water and rocks and sand. I also bought 2 AI Prime HD lights for it. Here is my question. I am having a hard time deciding on the schedule for the lights. I would like to run the BRS AB+ spectrum, but I'm worried that with only having 11 total inches of water, I'm going to fry any coral I put in there. Will it be ok to just knock off some of the percentages on the AB+? Will I still have the same spectrum with lower intensity? Can anyone reccomend a better schedule for such a shallow tank? My hope is to have a mixed reef at some point, much like Drew's lagoon on Instagram. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Salt Creep01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run the BRS AB+ on my prime and if you match their settings it only uses 29 watts of the available 55 so it’s only slightly over half power

OP
OP
Colorado Coral

Colorado Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run the BRS AB+ on my prime and if you match their settings it only uses 29 watts of the available 55 so it’s only slightly over half power

It looks like I'm using slightly more watts than that....
Screenshot_20190417-114144_myAI.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back