Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So since every time I post a new post some of the reef2reef team has to find an excuse to message me and tell me there is something wrong with my post. I'm deleting my account I'm done with this. I'm very disappointed to do it but it seems like everytime I say something someone wants to backfire it back at me. So goodbye.

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what have been some of the problems that have been brought to your attention? I've always thought the mods have been pretty reasonable...well I should restate and say the rules have been pretty reasonable.

OP
OP
Joeganja

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many posts, they think I kinda put myself out there as a now it all when everytime I post I usually say we or any other reefers are glad to help. Let's see a couple of weeks back I got messaged about my username but told them it's my last name.

patrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do it to me also. I get frustrated but honestly if it helps them sleep at night (their power trip) "Im glad to help" lol:)

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can understand the last name thing....it is an interesting and unique last name ;). No foul there for someone who doesn't know you. Can't speak on the know it all stuff unless it came across as you talking down to the person. Well good luck bud and honestly don't leave. I don't think the mods would pick on you for no reason. In these instances its a good time to reflect on our behaviours and attitudes and see where the root of the problem lies. A lot of the time things can be misconstrued online. It's hard to gauge someones intentions, tone, or context by just looking at typed words. I have been messaged a few times by the mods and when reviewing my post I found that....ehh yeah, I can see how it would be taken in a different way. Always proofread when giving advice so it can be read in the best light. I know you're frustrated but just keep 'er real man and you will find a smoother road. Best to you!

patrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowledge is power and this site is pretty dang powerful. If you can constructively contribute to it most will appreciate.
My problems with post being deleted is my own fault. Good luck if you leave, honestly its no better anywhere you go.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am closing this thread. @Joeganja, I and other staff have sent you multiple pm's asking that you follow site rules and indicating the issues and areas where you have not done so in your posts. It has been our hope that you would correct these issues and continue being a contributing member in our community. As has been indicated by at least one person in this thread, Team R2R tries to be reasonable, and we address members privately in hopes of working with them to correct issues when they arise. This case was no different.

If you would like to discuss the issue further, feel free to reply to my pm to you, or you may also contact one of the other staff members via pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back