• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine 170 gal EXT with Stand (White) and More

Item Price
$900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE I.M.170 GALLON TANK HAS BEEN SOLD. I HAVE MANY OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE AND HAVE MOVED THESE ITEMS TO ANOTHER THREAD WHICH IS NEATER AND MORE ORGANIZED. YOU CAN VIEW THEM HERE:

Other items for sale:

10-Stage RO/DI System (Bulk Reef Supply)...........$450.00

-6 DI cylinders: 2 Cation; 2 Anion; 2 Mixed Bed
-Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
-Two 29 Gal Tanks on stands: One for RODI; one for salt mixing

SUMP:
Home-made 60 gal Breeder (48"L x 18"W x 16"H);
I added baffles (1/4" glass) with hole drilled for float valve........ $125.00

30 GAL Q tank with 15 gal sump
w/Bioballs; Sicce Pump; Wood 2x4 stand....... $50 or best offer

I'm also selling tools (to build stands, etc) and household furniture (from where to enjoy your tank!) :)

Tank after uncrating in garage (July '22)

Tank. New 170. 7.14.22.jpg

4/17/23 Just starting to remove items from tank. I'll be in Rhode Island until about 4/21/23. After that Buyers can meet with my realtor but it would be great if anyone interested could come while I'm here:
170.1.jpg

170.2.jpg

170.3.jpg

End doors were not installed. They are still in original shipping package along with screen cover that fits within "Euro-brace" top
170 end pieces.jpg

Euro-brace top:
170 euro.jpg

170.4.jpg

170.5.jpg

PM me if interested. I'm only around for a few more days
(until about 4/20-21),
If you are viewing this after those dates, arrangements can be made with my realtor for you to come look at it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4/16/23
I'm back in Rhode Island for about 5 days in case anyone wants to contact me about anything. I will post more photos later today.

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10-Stage RO/DI System (Bulk Reef Supply)...........$450.00
-6 DI cylinders: 2 Cation; 2 Anion; 2 Mixed Bed
-Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
-Two triple TDS meters
-I have new, in package, (1) Sediment and (2) Carbon blocks that I will include.
-TDS coming out of membrane is "4" which is the same as when membrane was new.
-None of the DI cartridges have started to change color.
-Two 29 Gal Tanks on stands: One for RODI; one for salt mixing

-OPTIONAL: Spectrapure Liquid Level Controller.......add $50 (New: $165 + tax and shipping).
See info here: https://spectrapure.com/products/si...gpd-llc-300-115-1?_pos=2&_sid=489db54b9&_ss=r

System was set up 11 months ago. For past 6 months it was used only for water top off while I was in Florida (no water changes).

I will be in R.I. only for about 5 days; I will have to disassemble the system in a couple of days so if you want to see it while it is working, please contact me immediately. The system can still be purchased after I leave RI but it will be boxed up and you will meet with my realtor just to purchase it.

Here is system with the two 29 gal tanks below. They were built so one is above the other to save space. There is a valve to empty water from RODI holding tank to Salt Mixing. (Green velcro strap on right cylinders is just to hold electrical power cord back away from door. Will be discarded)

RI RODO system.jpg

10 Stage system with booster pump. Black box on right is part of the optional Spectrapure Liquid Level System. This is the main shut off of the system with the vacuum tube component in the RODI collecting tank below. I've been using these Spectrapure systems for years and never had a failure but there are two other backups with the system: The Auto Shut Off that comes with the BRS system and I added an Aquatec Pressure switch.

RI RODO.jpg

Two 29 Gal tanks. The Spectrapure Liquid Level Controller vacuum tube can be seen in the upper right corner of the RODI tank. Note compact design to fit in tight space.

RI RODO.tanks. endjpg.jpg

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last post is new if you didn't see it: RODI SYSTEM

30 Gallon Q-Tank with 20 Gal Sump

-Built 9 months ago (My cost was around $350 New).........Sell for $150
-Eschopps Eclipse M Overflow Box ($150 New)
-Spears 1" Gate Valve ($50 new; very precise control)
-Sump has chamber with Bioballs; Room for Skimmer; Float valve for RODI top-off
-OPTIONAL: Octo Regal 150INT 6" Internal Protein Skimmer (VarioS) ($550 New).....$200
-Sicce Return Pump
-Wood 2x4 Stand
-Rock not included; Sand for free if you want it.
-OPTIONAL: 15W Aqua UV Advantage In-line UV ($150 New); Used for 1 month last summer when I quarantined some fish).............. $70

I will be emptying tank in a day or two. Please PM me if you want to see it soon.

30 gal.jpg

Eclipse M: https://premiumaquatics.com/products/eshopps-eclipse-overflow-kit-1.html
30 gal.overflowjpg.jpg

Sump
30 gal.sumpjpg.jpg

OPTIONAL UV:
30 uv.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) EHEIM JAGER HEATERS 200W: Used this past winter only.............$15 Each

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of other equipment is available that I may not have time to list while I'm here in R.I. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the following:

-Sump: home-made from 60 gal Breeder (48"L x 18"W x 16"H); baffles
-Pumps: VarioS 4 and VarioS6
-Skimmers: Octo Regal Internal 150 (6" diam) w/ VarioS pump
Octo Regal Internal 200 (8" diam) w/ VarioS pump
-30 Gal Q Tank
-Heaters
-Inline UV
-Roller Mat

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added photos of the Innovative Marine 170.
See them in POST #1

Ks4726

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You driving home or flying? I'm interested in that skimmer but live in eastern pennslyvania. Wasn't sure which way you go if you were driving?

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You driving home or flying? I'm interested in that skimmer but live in eastern pennslyvania. Wasn't sure which way you go if you were driving?
Driving but I can't fit it in my car otherwise I would probably keep it. Sorry, this would need to be local pickup.

I'll be coming back to R.I. one more time when the condo sells to make final arrangements to ship anything leftover..... just so everyone knows there will be one more time to meet me there. In the meantime, my realtor will meet with buyers. Thank you.

OP
OP
Dr. Jim

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE I.M.170 GALLON TANK HAS BEEN SOLD. I HAVE MANY OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE AND HAVE MOVED THESE ITEMS TO ANOTHER THREAD WHICH IS NEATER AND MORE ORGANIZED. YOU CAN VIEW THEM HERE:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back