• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative marine 50g

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So recently ran into some financial problems and I might be looking at selling my system but it is a last resort because it’s my prized possession. But I’m wondering what would be a good price for the set up as a whole. Not wanting to part out but can be if needed.

It’s a 4 month old innovative marine 50g complete reef with all the add ons. With a white stand. Then it has a 4 month old hydra 64 and 2 mp10. Simplicity skimmer. Then all the coral. Too much to list them all. But the nicer stuff is a small cornbread magic carpet mushroom, 6 Sunkist mushrooms ranging from a quarter size to maybe a 50 cent piece. 2 uranium bounce mushrooms about quarter and 50 cent piece. 4 flood bounce mushrooms. BSA coral has the main momma mushroom on their insta it’s green and orange. Then lots of zoas and other mushrooms IMG_0449.jpeg

Attachments

• filtered-84656FD7-F5C3-4330-A439-60627721C632.mp4
    3.2 MB

tmccaff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least 40 to 50 percent off of retail price. Livestock almost give it away for nothing to be honest. What they go for new? I seen $1895.38 so as a whole probably looking no more than $1100 with everything and that maybe pushing it.

beegee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sell your livestock separately from the tank.

part out the tank and accessories for 50% off retail. give a better deal if someone takes all.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back