OP
OP
Retro Heat

Retro Heat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, added my frogspawn and 2 clowns last night. I'm gonna leave it like this for a while to give the Biomax some time to cultivate. Then, I'll look into adding more in a few weeks.

PXL_20221029_204735949.MP.jpg

PXL_20221029_204745966.MP.jpg

emmysnewtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has serial 0408 so i'm guessing its the first batch. IM should be able to sell a ton of these. So many different uses and its cheap!

I have been waiting and was going to upgrade to an IM 30 or 40L, but for $180 w lid and media basket + shipped, I figure why not use this to test how I like the IM brand. Built out an Evo 13 a year ago, and its done so well im going to throw this IM15 on my home desktop. Already have all the other parts I need.

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have been waiting and was going to upgrade to an IM 30 or 40L, but for $180 w lid and media basket + shipped, I figure why not use this to test how I like the IM brand. Built out an Evo 13 a year ago, and its done so well im going to throw this IM15 on my home desktop. Already have all the other parts I need.

You're gonna love it. Its a very nice tank.

tydeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My IM15 delivering today! literally ordered two days ago...who knows when Noopsyche K7 will arrive, but as soon as it does I am off and running...

I ordered my Noopsyche K7 last week. Hoping to see it the 2nd week of Nov. They need a states based shipping warehouse

juiceguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I jumped on the this as well, mine arriving next week some time. I am still dialing in my main tank but for the price you can't bet this! Noopskye seams to be the popular choice for this so went ahead and ordered one. I am most likely going to just throw in some live rock with no sand, I feel the sand bed is more a chore in a tank this size.
I still have to find a stand for it or I may just throw it on top of some furniture.

OVER9K_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang! why 3? Lol ... why not a 50g lagoon or something?

I'm intrigued to follow u lol
lol well deal was to good to pass up, and I will be moving in a year probably so didn't want to set up something bigger because what I really want is the 150g lagoon. Plus I wanted species tanks, so they will be a mixed reef, sps and anemone.

The Deaf Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol well deal was to good to pass up, and I will be moving in a year probably so didn't want to set up something bigger because what I really want is the 150g lagoon. Plus I wanted species tanks, so they will be a mixed reef, sps and anemone.
That's awesome... can't imagine with ur new place in a year gonna look like with all these tanks set up... gonna look great

A little jealous lol

OVER9K_REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome... can't imagine with ur new place in a year gonna look like with all these tanks set up... gonna look great

A little jealous lol
ha I could probably have a tank in every room tbh lol we'll see what my roommates say lol right now I'm setting up 2 of them on my desk with my gaming set up in the middle.

The Deaf Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha I could probably have a tank in every room tbh lol we'll see what my roommates say lol right now I'm setting up 2 of them on my desk with my gaming set up in the middle.
Lol good luck with the roommates ... say it an active living art piece ..make the place look good

I'm currently rockscaping ...still stumped on what to do lol ..limited within 15g

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back