IMG_7062.JPG

Last edited:

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks nice. I’ve never heard bad things about IM tanks. Some of the equipment can be upgraded but it’s a top notch outfit. I started with IM40 and I still have it. Great tank.

OP
OP
sam-k

sam-k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply, some times I get a feeling that I should’ve bought the reefer, however IM are really good tanks

Last edited:

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply, some times I get a feeling that I should’ve bought the reefer, however IM are really good tanks

This probably isn’t quite an accurate analogy but the difference between IM and Reefer in the tank and stand itself is like comparing two fast cars. They both have style ... But both go fast and make you look good doing it (if you can drive). The key is learning the keys to reefing, pick a plan that fits your management style. And read lots on this forum. You’ll learn vicariously that way at least.

OP
OP
sam-k

sam-k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This probably isn’t quite an accurate analogy but the difference between IM and Reefer in the tank and stand itself is like comparing two fast cars. They both have style ... But both go fast and make you look good doing it (if you can drive). The key is learning the keys to reefing, pick a plan that fits your management style. And read lots on this forum. You’ll learn vicariously that way at least.

Agree .... so are u still having IM tank?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back