Insufficient privileges to post (even in my own build thread)

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I hope a mod can help me. All of a sudden today, I’ve found my ability to post in most places has been removed. I’m also getting messages loading saying I need to update my email (which is correct). I’ve even received emails from reef2reef. Not sure what to do to fix this. Please help!!

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I hope a mod can help me. All of a sudden today, I’ve found my ability to post in most places has been removed. I’m also getting messages loading saying I need to update my email (which is correct). I’ve even received emails from reef2reef. Not sure what to do to fix this. Please help!!
I've elevated this to an admin so they can probe into it; please bear with us.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Look like your dave@***********.com email bounced.

Please update your account with a valid email and your account features will be reinstated automatically.

Let us know!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back