• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Interested in trading my RBTA + Clarkii combo for SPS colonies

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to part with my RBTA. It's getting too large for my system and doesn't want to split. Its almost 10" across (I have a standard 90 gallon so you can base size on that. Hasn't had the bubble tips since it moved down to the lower half of the tank. Would like to add more flow to my system for my SPS, but scared it'll move and kill something. Clarkii comes with it as I would her to stay with the anemone. She's pretty darn large. Largest Clarkii I've ever seen, but there may be larger ones.

Would like to trade for an SPS colony or cash possibly. May consider pther corals like an elegance or torch. Looking for someone in Richmond, VA or Northern Virginia as I go to both areas once or twice a month. I reside in Harrisonburg, VA otherwise. Thanks.

Here's the full tank.

Newtosaltwater

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in trading for my new eshopss spk 100 SKIMMER?

Attachments

• 0527151221.jpg
    0527151221.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
ahmed.boomer

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about that! I ended up selling it but forgot to close the thread. Mods if you could please close that'd be great.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back