ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey MTRC i came across this while browsing Craigslist

Australian Live Corals Ready to Ship

this person has a ton of corals for sale but not much info. waiting on a reply to from my email..

anyone know who this is?

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope but i love how the link says wedding pictures LOL

lol yeah.. also when i went back to the main page its just black..

edit: a blue bubble..

E-49.jpg

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that green Poci. but how can you trust someone selling on the interent without a legit website...

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be Anil (maybe spelled Aneal), he used to be in the club I believe, Chris, all that live rock you got from me I bought from him...the kashville site gave it away for me.

He was setting up that store Great Barrier Reef Depot in Antioch...don't think it ever took off as a retail location, but I suspect he still operates out of there...

pelagic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be Anil (maybe spelled Aneal), he used to be in the club I believe, Chris, all that live rock you got from me I bought from him...the kashville site gave it away for me.

He was setting up that store Great Barrier Reef Depot in Antioch...don't think it ever took off as a retail location, but I suspect he still operates out of there...

That's what I am guessing too, I wonder why he detached himself with the fish club...

KSum89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been to anils store in nashville. He was still building and had a small tank setup full of rock. He had it setup on nashville pike, dont know if he ever got this one up and running but i bought some rock from him a while back. Seemed like a nice guy.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was the response I got from an email....

These corals are at my supplier. You will have to send me a list of corals you want so i can add them to the order going out tonight. Corals will be here Wednesday morning.
You will have to pay 1/2 of the total price of your order. There will be no shipping or any additional charges.

Which basically is like ordering online but not paying shipping, and there are no prices listed. I just resent an email requesting a price list if possible. If the prices are reasonable, it might be worth looking into.

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah thats similar to the response I got and it was from Anil... Pronounced "Ah-Nil" at least thats how we pronounced it back in Trinidad.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anil is a very nice guy. And last I knew he was still working on setting up the store. He explained our RO/DI to us and reworked the wiring so it made sense, helped with some issues I had with the nano, and I did buy some rock too. This was before I found my way here, and he did say to join MTRC but I didn't know how to find you at the time.

Myteemouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOW, go check out "seadwellingcreatures" and you'll find all those corals. I know those pipes in the background from anywhere

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back