Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official WWC Bounce Sauce, Polyp Lab's Reef-Roids, and our swag bag and key chain. Plus a 100% satisfaction guarantee you've got nothing to lose! Join today!!!

cc_JULY_2020_alt2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We spoil our WWC Coral Club members. WWC Bounce Sauce, Polyp Lab's Reef-Roids and WWC swag bag and key chain. If your not a member of the club yet you're missing out. Join today. Cancel anytime. Nothing to lose.

cc_JULY_2020_alt3.jpg

Djluster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if it was answered, but if we sign up for this do you guys track the coral you have sent us. I am just wondering if say august i get a Emerald on fire Zoa, is there a chance i could get it again the next month or month after, or do you guys somewhat try and not repeat for people

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if it was answered, but if we sign up for this do you guys track the coral you have sent us. I am just wondering if say august i get a Emerald on fire Zoa, is there a chance i could get it again the next month or month after, or do you guys somewhat try and not repeat for people
Yes, we do keep lists of the corals that are sent in each Coral Club. You can expect different corals each month.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what we have for our WWC Coral Club members this month. Brightwell Aquatics Amino Acids, Tropical Reef Hobbyist Magazine, WWC Towel and swag bag. If you're not a member of the club yet you're missing out. Join today. Cancel anytime. Nothing to lose.

cc_SEPT_2020.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have something awesome for WWC Coral Club members this month. Polyplab Reef Roids, NEW WWC Camping Mug and some swag. If you're not a member of the club yet you're missing out. Join today. Cancel anytime. Nothing to lose. cc_DEC_2020_alt3.jpg

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what we have going on for our September 2021 Coral Club! Two Little Fishies Grab Bag, WWC Koozie and grab bag swag! Join and reap the rewards every month!

cc_SEPTEMBER_2021.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back