Is there a date setup for the next meeting or anything......just wondering
Thanks,
Mark

Big Dog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meetings are "usually" the second Wednesday night of each month between 7PM and 9PM. Sometimes due to officer business travel the meetings are rescheduled as May's meeting will be. The May meeting is tentatively set for May 16th, location will be announced via e-mail.

OP
OP
fetta

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
son of a beach, after talking to big dog yesterday and looking at calendar when i got home i will be on vacation that week..............

Big Dog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The May 16th meeting e-mail was sent to all members. We are setup to meet at Al’s house on May 16th. Please let me know if there is a subject you wish to be discussed or issue/problem you might be having to help us prepare gathering information for resolution. Here’s a list of topics for the next meeting …..

1. LPS corals
  2. Filtration – Open discussion
  3. New tank progress reports – Al, Tyler, Justin, Jim, and George are all on deck ………. J
Please be sure to let us know if you plan on attending so we can give our Wednesday night host Al Baraniak a heads up. Meeting is 7-9PM!

OP
OP
fetta

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i was thinking i could bring one of the little green slimers i have and could maybe get 1-2 frags out of it, if we have the meeting

Big Dog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The meeting is on for Wednesday night. We have affirms from Travis, Brett, Mark, Greg, Zack, and myself. If you bring corals to cut, you might want to bring some extra water for your corals trip home. They’d probably be fine using my water but using your own water will reduce the stress.

OP
OP
fetta

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time is the meeting, just found out about my son's hockey tryout on tuesday and wednesday.

toejam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Greg for inviting us to your home. You have a nice place with lots of privacy. I had a good time. It was nice trying that saw and seeing how easy it cuts through coral. Keep us posted on our next meeting.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 73.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back