Items for sale

jimzin15754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWC 160 extreme cone skimmer. used 4 months $150.
48" Aquatic Life mh fixture, has 2 150watt mh, 2 t5 actinic and 4 moonlights with built in timer. Bought in early 2010 and used till july. $400
Approximately 200lbs live rock, been sitting dry and dark since July. Any reasonable offer.
48"x24" Pine stand, a little dirty but will clean right up $75.

Our Tank cracked and after losing all our livestock we've decided not to start over again is the reason for sale. I'd rather not mess around with shipping so face to face cash deals only please. Will meet within a reasonable distance of 15754.

Also an offer on all items will be givin top priority, thanks, Jim n Sheila

OP
OP
J

jimzin15754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No replies at all? I think the prices are pretty reasonable but feel free to shoot me an offer. I want this stuff gone! Better yet make an offer on all of it, you might be surprised and get it all for an awesome deal! I've also got a tenacor sump thats already modified to fit the skimmer nicely. Oh and a overflow box with dosing pump if your tank isnt drilled.

Big Dog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happen to have a pic of the stand? What size was on it? I'm close enough for a pickup. Might even talk about the skimmer .............. 15736 here

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happen to have a pic of the stand? What size was on it? I'm close enough for a pickup. Might even talk about the skimmer .............. 15736 here

it says in his first post his zip is 15754.

bob

OP
OP
J

jimzin15754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take a picture of the stand tomorrow, As for the skimmer its the new style, I bought it brand new in Feb or March of 2010 and used it till July 2010. The stand as well

Daimyo68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'd like to take the skimmer from you, but I live in Florida. I know you said no shipping and would rather meet face to face, but if you would reconsider shipping it, I can paypal the money as soon as you say.

My ship to zip code is 33408-5409

OP
OP
J

jimzin15754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
skimmer.jpg
stand.jpg
stand open.jpg

Here are the pictures of the items in question. I removed the front center brace for better access then reinforced the cabinet on the inside. Also the lid for the skimmer is missing I noticed today. The price remains the same as its still 1/2 price and in like new condition

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back