It's here, but will it work. Aefw killer

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes.. donate some infested pieces to zef..

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have been rumors of Zeovit coming out with this product, glad to see its finally here. Having used Zeovit products for years I am very hopeful that it will work. It will be a financial windfall for them if it does.

OP
OP
Z

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I'm reading on this it doesn't kill them just helps the coral build up immune. Can't wait for more info and test it. So I'm thinking that it help coral fight FW off or makes the coral tissue taste bad to FW and starve them to death. Because dosing is 3momths long.
Only time well tell and I'm sure we will see others bring something like this out may even be better.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems to increase the corals Slime coating to ward off the FW, Green Slimers are rarely effected by FW because of their ability to slime so much that the FW do not bother it.
Bill

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back