It's Time for WWC First Live Sale of the Year! Join the Tax Craze Live Sale and enjoy up to 80% off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I've never done one of these live sales before. So here's my question, I purchase shipping now, then when each item comes up that I want, I pay for it then, and each item after, I keep entering credit card info and purchasing each item individually, and click the live sale shipping checkmark? So I'm basically buying items one at a time, instead of creating a "cart"? But I only get charged the one time shipping?

I had a cart ready to purchase already on the website today, but thinking I might wait for live sale
You are correct, you will need to purchase the corals separate as they are not reserved in the cart. As was suggested by @Fatmike92 you can use Paypal or shop pay to save the payment information and complete the payments faster. I also suggest that you contact your bank to let them know of the multiple transactions you will be doing.

The shipping unit secures the shipping fee required and the delivery date for your order. If you do not purchase anything in the sale this shipping fee is refundable.

Keep an eye on the thread for the coming updates of this sale schedule.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
correct. you only pay shipping once

you must purchase the item when it is posted. you cannot keep them in your cart. people can still purchase if it is in your cart.

also try to set up paypal or the app "shop" and save your credit card info there. if you dont do this you will probably miss most of the corals you try for.
Thanks for the perfect reply! Do keep an eye on the thread for updates on the sale schedule, may surprises are coming!

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this coral in the sale!
WWC_Electric_Daisy_Stylo_f23c9495-6c12-4676-8b91-f84fdc8bb5b6.jpg

WWC Electric Daisy Stylocoeniella

This corals its perfect for a beginner that has a more mature tank, at least 6+ months old. They prefer Medium to low Light and medium flow. This is an encrusting coral that will cover your rock and it falls under the SPS category.

Have questions about this or other corals? We will be happy to help.

I love this coral! I got one from ebay and it has been doing great. the pink is very bright

Shawlyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens if I purchase a shipping option but don't buy any corals? Did I just buy an empty box?!?!?! Never done this before not sure where to see corals on sale

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Something pretty to go here
20220222_222329-01.jpeg

I'm thinking a bright torch maybe...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens if I purchase a shipping option but don't buy any corals? Did I just buy an empty box?!?!?! Never done this before not sure where to see corals on sale
We will refund the shipping unit if you did not purchase anything in the sale ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back