It's Time for WWC First Live Sale of the Year! Join the Tax Craze Live Sale and enjoy up to 80% off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry all, we ended up getting pretty slammed with emails, messages and shipouts. But I'm here to answer all your questions.

We will be announcing those that are eligible for the raffles soon as well!

This doesn't look like any cyphastrea im aware of, can anybody id?
Screenshot_20220227-214844_Samsung Internet.jpg

Unfortunately during our process of naming 3000+ corals we do make mistakes at times. We go back through our list, but even then we miss label things from time to time. This is actually a Lemon Sour Favia.

Is shipping the same? Or do I need to pay again?

Remember that you only have to pay for shipping once, no matter how many corals you purchase!

Here is my haul that rainbow hammer was the main thing I was looking for and the favia,bower, and lepto are new corals for me so I’m excited to try them out. Shoutout @WWC they contributed to me having an amazing birthday.

30D5A966-C2F1-4CAE-B40D-3A292769D176.jpeg EDA986FB-8917-46CC-A3B3-0267D17D5481.jpeg 1DD58FC8-B248-48EF-830F-2F77DFF0AC4F.jpeg 9E48C35A-B296-4186-8F14-0880FD3B04BA.jpeg 2E932D55-E4B3-48F8-B2A0-8EA6100BAA70.jpeg 225CE9EB-1106-4D1D-86C3-315F30B81710.jpeg

Fantastic Haul! Good on you!

@WWC is this a frogspawn or hammer the name says it but idk I used to have a frogspawn identical to it

This "Hammer" is actually both a hammer and a frogspawn. It's scientifically called "Euphyllia" paradivisa which is most likely closer to a Frogspawn than a Hammer. Cool thing is that Frogspawn, Hammers and their associated subspecies can be placed next to each other and have no ill effects.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything you purchase from ebay can be included in the shipping from the live sale. Once the eBay auctions end, send them an email before paying for your eBay purchases and they will modify your invoice to not have a shipping cost from ebay

That is exactly correct! Thank you for helping out :)

@WWC I think the leftover list is missing corals, like this Hammer which is still available.

We remove the highest end corals from our leftover sale as we don't offer them for too long at those discounted prices. You can search for them for a limited amount of time, but the made unavailable within a day of the sale ending. In other words, if you want them, you had better pick them up quickly as poof they will be gone.

Usually the list on their website is just the items that didn't get a chance to post at all. The ones still available in the thread need to be found by hunting through

That isn't quite correct. We actually are able to post 99.9% of the corals we prep for the sale. That said the bot will decide from time to time that a coral isn't worthy of being posted, lol.

@WWC where will the raffle winners be announced? On this thread?

We will be announcing them soon and yes, it will be on this thread.

I got a lot more than I planned to get. I hope FedEx gets its act together by the time mine is shipped. We have had lots of late deliveries lately.

DC3D6075-20D0-42A0-999F-956DF1BFC43D.jpeg 2CBA6294-0658-47DD-80F1-A495A8EEE2FB.jpeg 3BED7009-71AA-4DE0-B81B-E86E1C320DD9.jpeg

Killer haul! Congrats!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the fun I had this weekend - we're only a year into the hobby, and this is the biggest coral purchase we've made. We got some beautiful corals, great deals, and some laughs. Looking forward to these flourishing in our tank when we get them, and maybe expanding with the next sale!

That's fantastic! We're so glad you had an excellent time :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget, we have ebay auctions ending tonight! This is another chance to score some fantastic deals. Any items you win can be added to your live sale box for no additional shipping charge*
As long as your live sale box has not already shipped

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget, we have ebay auctions ending tonight! This is another chance to score some fantastic deals. Any items you win can be added to your live sale box for no additional shipping charge*
As long as your live sale box has not already shipped

I’ve got a few items I’m watching!!

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box this morning! Wow took me an hour to unpack … amazing corals. Will post picture after I recover! Also got my survivor tshirt. Love it!
i wish i picked a closer delivery date I'm getting my box Tuesday and i don't think I'm gonna make it through the weekend.

stevejar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mines here!! I picked next thursday but it shipped early. Which is fine because I was able to snag the piece i missed from the weekend on the Monday ebay auction and I needed that box to close so i stop adding to it.

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mines here!! I picked next thursday but it shipped early. Which is fine because I was able to snag the piece i missed from the weekend on the Monday ebay auction and I needed that box to close so i stop adding to it.
i wish i got mine early im nevery too lucky. got a busted jar of pods delivered yesterday from algae barn just my luck.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back