japanese zoos

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy I finally broke down and did it. I bought some japanese zoos. heres a pic of the frag.

Attachments

• P3160229.jpg
    P3160229.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 238

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy I finally broke down and did it. I bought some japanese zoos. heres a pic of the frag.

LOL, you dog, you didn't even tell me you were going for it. Are the colors as spectacular as they claim? What did you end up giving for it?

OP
OP
str8salt

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to fill out an order and figured waht the hell. Besides, I needed some trading power with you zoo guys. lol. Here is the pic of the second colony. Its a little better pic. The first pic isnt so good but they look pretty bright. The second colony is definatly intence. Later,

Attachments

• P3170214.jpg
    P3170214.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 218

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tim, how are those guys doing? When do I get to come over and see them in person?

OP
OP
str8salt

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me a holler. Two frags are hot. The other is not so good. They are still open and look good so keep your fingers crossed. later,

OP
OP
str8salt

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoo update. Two colonies alive one gone. I lost the colony that looked like mutated watermellon crosses. dissolved. no fungus or anything. The oranges with blue mouths alive. The red velvet with blue rings (my biggest frag) seems to be coloring up and might be something nice. keep your fingers crossed Randy. Later.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoo update. Two colonies alive one gone. I lost the colony that looked like mutated watermellon crosses. dissolved. no fungus or anything. The oranges with blue mouths alive. The red velvet with blue rings (my biggest frag) seems to be coloring up and might be something nice. keep your fingers crossed Randy. Later.

Hey Tim how are these doing? I should be getting my three frags in tomorrow, looking forward to seeing what I've got coming. Hope to have another two frags coming next week sometime.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back