Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

8.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lord of the rings

I think they're actively antagonizing their audience now. Season one, Halbrand suggests alloys to one of the greatest blacksmith's in Middle Earth and it blows his mind. It's like me walking into NASA and suggesting that an astrophysicist try using multiplication. Now in season two, Sauron drops his Halbrand form (Sauron is like an angel/demon that can change his appearance at the time) and becomes Annatar the elf. So what do you do Of course, you USE THE EXACT SAME ACTOR THAT PLAYED HALBRAND TO PLAY ANNATAR. What's the point of being able to change how you physically look if you just add a wig and pointy ears to how you used to look?!!!

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think they're actively antagonizing their audience now. Season one, Halbrand suggests alloys to one of the greatest blacksmith's in Middle Earth and it blows his mind. It's like me walking into NASA and suggesting that an astrophysicist try using multiplication. Now in season two, Sauron drops his Halbrand form (Sauron is like an angel/demon that can change his appearance at the time) and becomes Annatar the elf. So what do you do Of course, you USE THE EXACT SAME ACTOR THAT PLAYED HALBRAND TO PLAY ANNATAR. What's the point of being able to change how you physically look if you just add a wig and pointy ears to how you used to look?!!!

Bro....you're
51eNT6tfYKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

jpshoemaker46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back