JF WINTER WONDERLAND 2017 LIVE SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE 2017
JAN. 21, 2017
12 NOON - 12AM EST

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create a account on our website to place a order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be made through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship to the Continental US. NO PUERTO RICO AND HAWAII SHIPPING.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.
5. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. You can't use any gift certificate or discount codes during the live sale!
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 1/23 mon. , 1/24 tues., or 1/25 wed.
7.We will post a frag every 2 mins or less here on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came through first on our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment
10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a shipping module we got to buy before hand or how does that all work? I have never participated in a Jason Fox Live Sale.

From the last sale, you buy the shipping module the first time you check out and then select local pickup for any other purchases made after that. Shipping was $50 last time. There was nothing in the rules last time about having to buy a normal priced coral for each $5. I wasn't able to participate in the last sale so I don't know if things changed after the initial rules were put out.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WNTR-MOTHER5.jpg
JF RAZOR BACK MONTI (NEW RELEASE)

mother-6191.jpg
JF ALIEN EYES FAVIA (NEW RELEASE)

mother-6127.jpg
JF VERTIGO ACAN (NEW RELEASE)

IMG_5155.JPG
JF MASTER BOWERBANKI (NEW RELEASE)

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still haven't received my 1st online wysiwyg live auction so I pray there's no mix up and will b refunded if so. But as of that problem I will b purchasing a module. #1 question is if no corals are purchased do we get the module 50$ back?

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still haven't received my 1st online wysiwyg live auction so I pray there's no mix up and will b refunded if so. But as of that problem I will b purchasing a module. #1 question is if no corals are purchased do we get the module 50$ back?

No shipping modules on this sale. You just pay the $50 shipping on your first purchase,then choose Local Pick Up on every purchase after that.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is explained in the posted rules above. thanks

Wonderland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on the link and it just took me to the forum page. How do I get to the website?

uppermost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WNTR-MOTHER5.jpg
JF RAZOR BACK MONTI (NEW RELEASE)

mother-6191.jpg
JF ALIEN EYES FAVIA (NEW RELEASE)

mother-6127.jpg
JF VERTIGO ACAN (NEW RELEASE)

IMG_5155.JPG
JF MASTER BOWERBANKI (NEW RELEASE)
I need that razor back monti. I'm a Monti lover

uppermost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm a newbie to how this works. Can someone spell it out for me? So if I see a coral I want in this thread do I go to the jf website to order it? Or do you comment on the thread you want it and it's held for you until you go to the JF website to order it within 5 minutes? Thanks

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm a newbie to how this works. Can someone spell it out for me? So if I see a coral I want in this thread do I go to the jf website to order it? Or do you comment on the thread you want it and it's held for you until you go to the JF website to order it within 5 minutes? Thanks

JFox will post the corals in this thread with a buy it now link. You click on it and you will be redirected to his website where you will pay for the coral.Who ever is the quickest at checking out/paying for the coral,gets the coral.

uppermost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JFox will post the corals in this thread with a buy it now link. You click on it and you will be redirected to his website where you will pay for the coral.Who ever is the quickest at checking out/paying for the coral,gets the coral.
Thank you

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back