• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe Knows Reefs and he knows reefers!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Joe Knows Reefs is an amazing vendor in my opinion!

1st class packaging:
Heat sealed bags w/ frag plugs in protective cups
Cold packs ( very much a must for shipping to Phoenix right now)
Padded/insulated box for protection

Clean, pest free frags - only algae I found is some pink coralline!

Freebies:
Joe threw in some Sour Patch Kids, some Aquavitro Fuel, and some other freebies just to say thanks for attending the sale!

Joe, you know reefs and you know how to help keep your customers happy! I'll definitely be lurking around your sales in the future hoping my wife gives me the go ahead to buy more candy and fire!

Thanks for making my first live sale amazing!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back