JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Tetra1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok quick question. Peninsula, Lagoon, Cube, or Long? I'm getting a new tank. Which would you choose? It's only going to be a 25/30 gallon for now because of limited space in my apartment. Opinions?

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There ya go! Not bad at all! I mix frozen food every two days and use that for two days. I think I put 25mL of Phyotofeast in the bottle when I make it. How much are you adding?
I was doing 20ml. Then switched brands because I like giving other stuff a try. Will probably start off with 10ml since I dose nightly.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It took me a full year to read all the books between college breaks. I fully expected the last two books to be released by now. Boy was I wrong lol.
Yeah they're never going to be written. Martin really is a bad author. Sure, he's capable of coming up with some great stories but he's pretty undisciplined. The difference between a hobbiest and a professional (for anything from plumbing to writing) is the time it takes them to do it. For instance, I can hang and float drywall and make it seamless. It takes me a few days to do what a professional can do in a half day though. Same with Martin. He's creative but takes too long. Kind of a glorified hobby for him, really.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok quick question. Peninsula, Lagoon, Cube, or Long? I'm getting a new tank. Which would you choose? It's only going to be a 25/30 gallon for now because of limited space in my apartment. Opinions?
Well a peninsula would only work in certain spots….a lagoon could be cool…

I kinda like the cube idea

And how long is the long?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I pretend the last season (last two really) don’t exist. I know they’ll never redo the show (at least with the current cast) but that was a huge gut punch.
I rewatched them last year and I pinpointed the exact moment the show lost me. After having their entire fleet taken, Euron not only rebuilds all the ships but catches up to Theon and Yuri in the middle of the night and takes them. I'm still not lost at this point. When he 360 no-scopes a dragon, I turned the show off. Want to kill one of them? Go ahead. However, don't pull out sloppy writing like that. Even in the universe of dragons and magic, there are rules, and that scene broke them.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daily political spam which includes rhinoceros math….
1715553852993.png

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Salifert is the minimum, or in some situations, gold standard that I would trust.
It’s kinda of scary that they use API…..my other LFS closed early soo I didn’t get to them on time to test my water….now it will have to wait till Tuesday

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My daily political spam which includes rhinoceros math….
1715553852993.png
It's probably a scam anyway. There's been a huge uptick in those lately. I had someone contact me impersonating my bank recently. They were pretty good but I caught on pretty quick to what they were doing. They make their number appear as if they're calling from your banks phone number. Whenever in doubt, your bank WILL NEVER ASK FOR PASSWORDS. Also, tell them you'll call them back. They can change a number that they're calling from, but they can't make it so that their phone rings when you call their number.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 114 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back