Wow... oh wow. I can't wait to see more. ;Drool
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I only included it case of catastrophe. I have Only had to use it once. When my RODI float switch didn’t work.Looks amazing. Super nice. I wish I had done a floor drain. Biggest mistake ever.
Simply awesome.
I noticed that the top access is pretty far away from the tank because of the 2x4 perimeter wall and then the eurobracing, which looks to be about another 4" wide - do you have trouble getting your arm into the tank?
Oh so you're the one whose tank WWC was posting about :)
We've been asking them for updates and it's been quiet. Looking forward to following along.
I know wow has been said many times , but WOW! Looking forward to following the progression.
Definitely following this one. I'd love to personally have such a large system.
Approx, how heavy was the tank empty?