Julian Sprung's Tank (R2R TV Episode 2)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great video and tank! Thank you @Julian Sprung for sharing it with us!

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic tank indeed! But he had no idea I shot this lol. I shot this in "stealth" mode with his son while he was fish geeking out with Lemon. Hahaha!

Reef paparazzi full effect!

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I like this very calming video, and Mr Sprungs tank is Fabulous. I like the series Mark Callaghan (Mr Saltwater Tank) did. He looked into the Refugium, talked about Sprungs options, the reason for the low level of the tank and for the fish selection.

I didn't see his Harlequin Tusk, wonder if he lost or got rid of it. Beautiful fish!

Again, such an awesome tank, thanks for sharing and please go check out what Mark did.

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I seen this before and mark did a fantastic job on introducing Julian's tank to the world.

To answer your question, He still has that beautiful tusk in his tank and yes, this could have been a lot like Mark's. However I didn't go that route because Mark already did such a phenomenal job so I just documented the tank's growth since then. Growth of his sps, gorgonians and just focused on the beauty of the tank.

Please check out my other video on Xavier's tank. I did all that you mentioned above and for all the videos that are coming, I assure you that they will be more in depth. ;)

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I seen this before and mark did a fantastic job on introducing Julian's tank to the world.

To answer your question, He still has that beautiful tusk in his tank and yes, this could have been a lot like Mark's. However I didn't go that route because Mark already did such a phenomenal job so I just documented the tank's growth since then. Growth of his sps, gorgonians and just focused on the beauty of the tank.

Please check out my other video on Xavier's tank. I did all that you mentioned above and for all the videos that are coming, I assure you that they will be more in depth. ;)
Well you certainly captured that! I'm just jealous that you know Mr. Sprung, he's legend!

I definitely need to go see the other videos. Thanks again!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back