July meeting at Glasscages

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glasscages will be hosting our July meeting Saturday, July 8th at 12pm. They will do hotdogs, chips, and drinks for us for $4 per person which the MTRC will pay for we will need a count of everyone planning to attend. people. They will give us a tour of the aquarium building, freshwater fish breeding, koi ponds, aquarium and pond supplies, and fishing lakes, etc. He said that he has several aquariums that were made and not picked up, wrong dimensions, etc. They will be half price. He also has some of the reptile cages that he was trying to clear out. He also has pond plants for anyone that has a pond. There are picnic tables to sit and eat...We may want to bring other items to eat also. We may also go fishing. They have several different ponds and lakes with catfish, bass, and bluegill. They have poles there or you can bring your own...no license required.
Directions are on the Glasscages.com website or look up Dickson Fishing. The address is 1500 East Piney Rd, Dickson, TN 37055.

There will be 2 meeting places for car pooling 1 will be in Clarksville off Exit 11 at the Wal Mart off the bypass. The other will be off 40 W at Exit 201 the Wal-Mart. We will need to be at Glass Cages at Noon so we will need to leave the Clarksville Location by 10:45am and the Nashville Location will be at 11:00am
If you plan to go please comment to this thread with your name and number going with you so we can let Glass Cages know how many to prepare for. Depending on amount going we will need drivers. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet everyone. It was also a very interesting tour, with incredible hosts.

Thanks for getting this together.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back