Just some gift giving brainstorming

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
I was talking with someone and they seemed to like the idea of some aptasia with some damsels and a little bit of bubble algae popped in the bag for some color.
I guess the bristleworms could be added to jack up the value, but after all, aptasia are VALUABLE!
https://m.carolina.com/marine-and-saltwater-animals/sea-anemone-aiptasia-living/162865.pr
I quote
“Excellent for demonstrating feeding and tactile response, asexual reproduction, and regeneration. Very hardy.”
“With instructions.”
Remember the instructions kids, just as long as you dont roast them alive, they will survive.

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm guessing a gallon ziplock of bristleworms wouldn't meet the $20 min?

I do have few a couple of cans of chemipure laying around.
Would people be interested in a (tasteful) fish related house decoration?
I was talking with someone and they seemed to like the idea of some aptasia with some damsels and a little bit of bubble algae popped in the bag for some color.
I guess the bristleworms could be added to jack up the value, but after all, aptasia are VALUABLE!
https://m.carolina.com/marine-and-saltwater-animals/sea-anemone-aiptasia-living/162865.pr
I quote
“Excellent for demonstrating feeding and tactile response, asexual reproduction, and regeneration. Very hardy.”
“With instructions.”
Remember the instructions kids, just as long as you dont roast them alive, they will survive.
I'll take the bristle worms!! You can keep the aptasia, bubble algae, etc.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Am I going on a trip???
IMG_20181201_095051606.jpg

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I would hope the recipient would be happy with anything. It's the gesture that counts.
Kinda my thought too. I'll see who I get and check if they posted a wish list and go from there. Check their build thread to see what they are working with. Easy to find things people are wanting/needing with those resources.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Kinda my thought too. I'll see who I get and check if they posted a wish list and go from there. Check their build thread to see what they are working with. Easy to find things people are wanting/needing with those resources.
Agreed. So many universal options too!

TheHerbanLegend

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm guessing a gallon ziplock of bristleworms wouldn't meet the $20 min?

I do have few a couple of cans of chemipure laying around.
Would people be interested in a (tasteful) fish related house decoration?
Sure would!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back