Kessil A150W Looks Stunning Over Nano Tank

AquaNerd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;9wppibUOaqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wppibUOaqA&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
I was at a local fish store this weekend giving a talk to the local club about aquarium chemistry and couldn't leave without getting a short clip of this stunning nano aquarium with a single Ocean Blue Kessil A150W LED pendant. The light is quite blue (a look I prefer but not one for everybody) and the corals all looked great. I'm not currently using LEDs for my aquariums, but seeing this on Saturday really has be considering them over all of my tanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That was a great video! Beautiful!

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little blue for my taste, but it looks awesome! I know there are many who say LED has a ways to go before they are considered mainstream, but this is proving you can get good, efficient light with the shimmer, best of both worlds.

Fieroguy19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video. I have also seen one of these at the LFS and looked really nice. The 15k one that I saw looked very blue more like 20k which is probably the one in your video as well.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back