Led Lighting to put with Geismann Stellar Hybrid

fishnugget1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting rid of my Geismann Aurora due to poor overall lighting. Very dull unless I raise white LEDS that looks bad in tank. Using 2 ATI Coral + with 2 ATI Blue + now.
I had a Polar WHITE Geismann Stellar made for me from Germany. Can't figure out what LED's to put in. Don't want to spend new Radion ridiculous prices. In my Aurora, the 4 T5's where the main lights with the LEDs supplementing. Now it may be different. Considering a Photon V2 32 with a V2 24. Only have 58" inside hybrid to play with. I want as few wires as possible. Wire management is very important to me. I am not the best at planning this. Would this be enough for my Reefer 750 which is 72x24x24. I currently have a 60" Aurora 8 inches off the water on this tank with Blue LEDS at 100%? Sides are dull as is most of tank. I was also thinking Reefi. I don't know that I can get away with 3. It also comes with 3 more wires I have to hide.

Any thoughts. Also, since my Hybrid is white, does anyone have ideas how to make wires coming out to be grouped as one and attach something over wires to make white? Is this overkill with the T5's?

Or just get a ATI Powermodule in white with 6 tubes and some LEDS. Asthetically it would look great. I was told ATI would drive the T5's about 50% more than my Geismann. I would then have enough par and just use LEDS for start up and sunset and some shimmer?

I am so confused.

Back