Lets do it! 24 HOUR LIVE SALE! Cyber Monday Sale Marathon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in Melbourne Fl when the sales are going on for Vacation Gonna have to sneak away....

Sent from my iPhone 4S
using Tapatalk

Cubbies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I am totally looking forward to this! I'm just curious as how exactly is it going to work? Last year it seems like you were posting on your actual site and whoever pmd you got it. I noticed you said you will be posting a coral every 5 minutes. Are you doing the live sale through R2R this time or is it still going to be through your site? Just want to know how it will exactly work so I can be ready!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I am totally looking forward to this! I'm just curious as how exactly is it going to work? Last year it seems like you were posting on your actual site and whoever pmd you got it. I noticed you said you will be posting a coral every 5 minutes. Are you doing the live sale through R2R this time or is it still going to be through your site? Just want to know how it will exactly work so I can be ready!

No he will post a picture on here and then put it on the site, you have to be quick on the mous a ton of ppl go after the good stuff.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can there be a local pick for corals purchased in sale?
Yes

A picture of the coral and a link to the product page on the website will be posted in this thread. You will have to be fast.

Here are some sneak peeks! More to come!

111411_01.jpg

111411_02.jpg

111411_03.jpg

111411_04.jpg

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could there be a WWC Sleeper Rainbow??????? Fingers crossed!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could there be a WWC Sleeper Rainbow??????? Fingers crossed!!!
I wish I could make it happen, It has barely grown in the last year, two people are already paid forand waiting for them for a while, I will also post some pictures of him soon.

Can't wait!
You are not kidding!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get ready everyone, we just put aside over 250 corals and colony's. all frags will be huge( no fresh cut or little pieces) some are even mini colony's at the best prices EVER, if you were part of the last one get ready because this one will be much bigger :sure::dribble: don't come back complaining about how you should of save your money, this will be by far the best deal of 2011 anywhere.

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a tank anymore, but I wil for sure try and stay up as late as I can to watch this sale go down. Im hoping to see a fight or two go on!lol

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back