• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LifeReef Skimmers and Calcium Reactor + ATI 5' x 8 bulb light

Broadwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have the following for sale... Here are the 'gotchas'...

**PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING**

- Local Pick up only for the large skimmer & ATI light (Will not ship under ANY circumstance) New England Area considered 'LOCAL'
- Shipping for smaller items outside New England to CONUS ONLY.
- NO TRADES!!
- Will provide pics over PM if requested, and yes these items are in PERFECT Condition.
- CASH or PayPal ONLY, no exceptions.

** The reason for local pick up on the Larger LifeReef skimmer and ATI light is shipping costs would be ridiculous and huge hassle to package up safely.

Now for the details...

- LifeReef LCR2 Calcium Reactor, with quick disconnects ( Older version with Mag3 Circulation pump) a steal @ $200 firm plus shipping

-
LifeReef VS3-30 (30" skimmer rated for up to 400 gallons, larger collection cup, with BlueLine DC pump rated for 1500 gallons , Apex Ready) $350 firm + shipping

Local PICKUP ONLY on these two items --

- LifeReef VS-3 48 (4' skimmer rated for 500 gallons, mazzei injector, no pump) --- $500 o.b.o.

-ATi T5 8 bulb with bulbs (LED Actinic's and slightly used ATI bulbs included (less than 3 months) , ZERO corrosion on reflectors) ** LOCAL PICK UP ONLY --- $350 firm

You can check out the specs fo the LifeReef stuff @ www.lifereef.com

Any questions, send me a PM.

OP
OP
Broadwave

Broadwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE:

"-
LifeReef VS3-30 (30" skimmer rated for up to 400 gallons, larger collection cup, with BlueLine DC pump rated for 1500 gallons , Apex Ready) $350 firm + shipping"

Decided to sell this skimmer without the pump, will sell for $300 firm +shipping.

OP
OP
Broadwave

Broadwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and here is a picture of the CaRX

IMG_20180930_143213.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%

Back