Lions, Tigers and Bears!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you know I am friends with Grant Kemmerer whom you see on T.V. on thing like The Today Show, Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Ray et cetera with the exotic wildlife. His private facility is located in 84, PA. There are Tigers, Leopards, Bears, Primates, Alligators, Tortoises, Wolves, birds of prey, basically all kinds of exotic animals that you see in movies and T.V. This past weekend while I was down there with a few people he offered to give the club a tour of his facility. Let me premise this by saying that this is not a zoo. This is not open to the public, it is a private home and facility. Most of the animals are in enclosures but this is not being a few hundred feet away this is up close and personal. If you ever wanted to know what a lions breath smells like this is your chance! So for our October meeting we will be meeting down there and having a guided tour of the facility on October 21st. There is no public restroom and no snack bar, so please stop on your way down. Due to the nature of this trip this meeting is only for our teen and adult members. Please DO NOT BRING CHILDREN.

OCTOBER 21st 3:00pm. PM me or call/text for directions as I will not be posting the location public. 412-657-7586

rain or shine we will be outside the entire time, so please dress properly and boots are suggested,

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I have confirmed the meeting at Grants house for 3:00pm October 21st

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow is the day!!!

If you are on the fence about going, you will not regret it, seriously one of the most unique experiences you will ever have.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.3%
Back