Live Auction! Red Sea Reefer xxl 750 (ends Monday 3/22 @ noon)

ShaggyDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Auction Details:

Tank, stand, sump, and hood w/ 4x 80w t5s (center is designed to hold radions, not included.) only. No livestock. Must pick up this Tuesday (3/23) evening or anytime Wednesday (3/24.) No other times available as I am moving next week. You'll need to bring friends because this thing is heavy. This tank will not be detailed clean as I will be unloading the livestock and draining early on Tuesday and wont have time. It is in great shape and has no visible scratches. Best offer posted to this thread by Monday (12/22)12:00:00 noon wins! I will announce the winner on this thread and PM them to make payment and pick up arrangements. Feel free too ask any questions. Opening bid is $200! Happy Bidding! -Brian

20210104_180607.jpg

Last edited:

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping u move to some place really cool, especially since u have to give up your tank.

OP
OP
S

ShaggyDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping u move to some place really cool, especially since u have to give up your tank.
Giving the tank up is heartbreaking but I am excited to be moving to Florida and am looking forward to the boating and diving in my near future.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving the tank up is heartbreaking but I am excited to be moving to Florida and am looking forward to the boating and diving in my near future.
That is so awesome. I am thinking about doing that in a couple of years. Where in Florida are you thinking of going? I would love to go to the Keys. I hope I am not derailing your sale thread.

OP
OP
S

ShaggyDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so awesome. I am thinking about doing that in a couple of years. Where in Florida are you thinking of going? I would love to go to the Keys. I hope I am not derailing your sale thread.
Thanks, My job takes us to the Orlando area. The Atlantic is 1 hour east and the gulf is an 1.5 hours to the west. I have been to the keys and they are beautiful for sure.

Hjuan1002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck on the move and congratulations Florida is beautiful! This will be amazing to win. Put me down for 250.00$

OP
OP
S

ShaggyDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you driving or flying? That would be a serious road trip. I'll make it $350
I'm driving the 2100 miles and the wife and kids are flying. I'm looking forward to the quiet time lol. Thanks for the bid! Good Luck!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back