Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I hear ya. It's just the wife and me so we don't have kids keeping us from going and doing new things. Even then, work and projects keep me busy.
my whole family got certified together, well my dad was already and had been an instructor. we used to go every weekend to get lobsters and then have fresh dinner. we actually got sick of lobster. diving where i am is not as fancy. but still relaxing and cool to see the underwater world. aruba was nice and curacao.

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

FINAL SCORE

TITLE GIF.gif

@Miclmcorallover - EVERYTHING

Congrats on winning! Send me a pm letting me know if you want LPS or SPS!

Next game and prize coming up in about 20 minutes so check back in to play and win!
done

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang. Just got off the phone with a friend that got 18" of water in their house from the storm that hit us last night. No flood insurance because he's not anywhere near a flood zone. So terrible....

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

NEW GAME
OPTOMETRIST

title gif.gif

Squint it to win it, it's Optometrist time! For this game, I have taken a scene from a movie and made it very blurry. Every few minutes, I will make it a little clearer. The first person to post the full movie title wins an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
my whole family got certified together, well my dad was already and had been an instructor. we used to go every weekend to get lobsters and then have fresh dinner. we actually got sick of lobster. diving where i am is not as fancy. but still relaxing and cool to see the underwater world. aruba was nice and curacao.
That's awesome! Yeah, most of the diving we would do would be in the Caribbean. We are just so close to all that here in Houston. Plus, central Texas is a few hour drive and has some crystal clear spring fed lakes that would be interesting to dive!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back