Local Deal (VA): Adam's Birthday Sale - Today Only!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is Adam's Birthday!

To celebrate, you get presents too!!!

FREE clam with every $100 spent on corals! Yes, seriously. No limit on the amount of clams you take today. Spend 300 and take home 3 FREE clams. All ORA and we have Derasa, Squamosa and Maxima available.

or

Take 50% OFF any Fish when you spend $100 or more on corals - today only! Our fish are already marked down and now, for a limited time, you can take another 50% off. That means a Powder Blue Tang for only $45 or a Diamond Goby for only $13 after the discount!

Surprise Adam today with happy birthday wishes and you will be surprised with the crazy deals you will find today.
no other discounts, promos or coupons can combined with this sale. these deals are only good for today 4/3/16 and while the livestock lasts

(Not posted by Adam - we're surprising him as well!)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say happy B day to Adam for me, Already snagged my clam and a bunch of other goodies Friday :D

Charles

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the Bday wishes everybody. I enjoyed all of the in-store bday wishes today too, but WOW!! Certainly didn't expect so many! This deal really drew a much larger than "typical sunday" crowd and seeing everyone leave with a big smile and some rockin' coral/fish/clams made for an awesome birthday.

On top of this...on the other side of the house, in the shop, we had chips flying on the CNC all day long getting ClearView Lids machined for this weeks ship outs. I'll be updating that thread next :D

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back