• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for (2) Radion XR15 G5/G6 Blues

Shortben09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase 2 Radion XR15's G5 or G6 with mounts. I do have some equipment I could trade off otherwise looking for best deal. I have Kessil A360WE's with 3d printed shades, mounts, 90 degree adapters, controller, all sorts of apex equipment, and a whole tank I am tearing down. I also have a nintendo switch I am looking to trade off. located in Toledo, Ohio.

Scp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new one never used and used one in mint condition used for less than a month

NEW $375
Used Mint $325

AbeSie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase 2 Radion XR15's G5 or G6 with mounts. I do have some equipment I could trade off otherwise looking for best deal. I have Kessil A360WE's with 3d printed shades, mounts, 90 degree adapters, controller, all sorts of apex equipment, and a whole tank I am tearing down. I also have a nintendo switch I am looking to trade off. located in Toledo, Ohio.
I got two G6 blue if you still interested

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 113 74.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back