• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Berghia Nudibranch, Madison Wisconsin

Fibnesco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 3-4 berghia nudibranches, would prefer local pickup, within 2hr driving distance from Madison, WI. Please message me for pricing etc. Thanks!

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I may be too far away, northern part of dekalb county, Illinois. Could possibly meet you in Rockford, but for just a few might not be worth the drive for either of us. Feel free to Message me. Mine have done the job and reproduced, so I need to sell them quickly. Thanks

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for 3-4 berghia nudibranches, would prefer local pickup, within 2hr driving distance from Madison, WI. Please message me for pricing etc. Thanks!
Check with best fish 414-224-0486 who occasionally gets them - Milwaukee

TalkinTangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You need them as long as you have aiptasia. They can find it in places you'll never see it, that is why I like them.

As for getting full...I am sure like any of us, they stop eating when full. The question is, what do they eat when there is no more aiptasia and the answer is, they will starve and die. They will float to the top and try to float away into better waters for more food, not realizing they are in a tank, and there is no where to float to! Try to have a plan to relocate them after they do their job and breed!

How long will it take to clear the bit of aiptasia you have? Just depends how long it takes them to find it and how hungry they are. I have seen them walk right around aiptasia and thought they were doing nothing. I have also watched them eat aiptasia that would swallow a fish! These are the king of aiptasia killers!

Good luck!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.3%
Back