Looking for Frag Swaps

five.five-six

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Looks like you are willing to drive alover in search of a frag swap.

Back in the day, about 10 years ago, in So California we had what seemed like a frag swap every month or so. In fact, an annual back yard frag swap is what reefapoloosa developed from directly.

I can tell you they are a fair amount of production work.

If you are enterprising, I might suggest you try hosting one yoruself. Just start an “ I want to have a frag swap” thread. There are lots and lots of people with frags to sell and lots and lots of people who want to buy frags. I might charge the sellers enough to cover your costs and let people attend for free.

OP
OP
D

dkreeftreasures

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Looks like you are willing to drive alover in search of a frag swap.

Back in the day, about 10 years ago, in So California we had what seemed like a frag swap every month or so. In fact, an annual back yard frag swap is what reefapoloosa developed from directly.

I can tell you they are a fair amount of production work.

If you are enterprising, I might suggest you try hosting one yoruself. Just start an “ I want to have a frag swap” thread. There are lots and lots of people with frags to sell and lots and lots of people who want to buy frags. I might charge the sellers enough to cover your costs and let people attend for free.
Yeah I'm a new business so I'm trying my best to get my name out there. Thanks for the idea. I might work on hosting my own swap!

five.five-six

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm a new business so I'm trying my best to get my name out there. Thanks for the idea. I might work on hosting my own swap!
It’s a lot of work but not nessicraly a lot of money. Once your get the dry goods figured out, venue, tables, extension cords etc you can make some money hosting these things. Just try to break even your fist one dor two

Happy reefing and my the odds be ever in your favor.

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, theres a SC forum, theres someone with a similar name on there

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back