• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for high grade clown pair

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I’m looking for a nice pair of clownfish for my sunburst nem to host for. Not looking to Breed or looking for a breeding pair, just want an established pair, unique/high graded markings, ect, basically looking for the best clownfish grower around. Please point me in the right direction thank you

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a nice pair of clownfish for my sunburst nem to host for. Not looking to Breed or looking for a breeding pair, just want an established pair, unique/high graded markings, ect, basically looking for the best clownfish grower around. Please point me in the right direction thank you

You have a great home breeder right in Minnesota. His fish are fantastic. He posts pairs often on facebook but you can just contact him and let him know you are looking.

OP
OP
bacc2bacc

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
You have a great home breeder right in Minnesota. His fish are fantastic. He posts pairs often on facebook but you can just contact him and let him know you are looking.

Thank you so much I have contacted him, makes it so much easier he’s local to me too, Tempe are frigid here in Minnesota atm, best to avoid shipping if possible

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much I have contacted him, makes it so much easier he’s local to me too, Tempe are frigid here in Minnesota atm, best to avoid shipping if possible

ya his fish are a lot higher quality then mass produced ORA and such too imo...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back