Looking for Reefers in the High Desert

Cameron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm looking for reefers in the High Desert. I live in Apple Valley and work in Victorville. I haven't been able to find any clubs here, but the owner of a LFS says that there is a lot of us in the area. If there is anyone here interested in getting together, maybe even forming a club, please let me know. Thanks!

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm in 29 Palms. I'm a newbie. I started my first tank a few months ago. It's a 60g cube. How long have you been Reefing?

OP
OP
Cameron

Cameron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only about 3 months, but I've found myself a little addicted already. If we were to start a club out here, would you be willing to make the drive to Victorville for meetings or anything?

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victorville is on the road heading towards Big Bear right? I'd love to have a club to meet other reefers. I think the closest one is over around Ontario. It'll be difficult for me for a little while. I work nights and weekends every other week but the tech I switch with is leaving so I'll be on every week till they replace her. I'll just be off Mondays and Tuesdays.

But that's extra money in my pocket to buy aquarium stuff. :)

demetriusandmax

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to join a club as well we should get something started. I live in Victorville and I am a hospice nurse so I drive all over the HD. I have a 200 gallon dt with a 65 gal sump. Its been running for 6 months and is going great. Work schedule is kinda hectic but I could find some time. Let me know. Man there have to be more of us up here! Cameron we should see if Carlos would let us do a sign up sheet at his shop. I'm going there tomorrow to pick up a lobo.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe people from the low desert would be interested too. That could help us get more people.

OP
OP
Cameron

Cameron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been super busy with work lately and haven't had a chance to talk to Carlos in a little bit. If I have some free time tomorrow I'll head into his shop and talk to him about all of this. I think he would be on board to help us out

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%

Back