Looking for reliable online vendor that sells rare zoas/palys

airballking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have not bought zoas in a while and when i did i used ultimatefrags.. whats another good vendor that carries a variety of rare zoas/palys consistently? thanks

na1paj

Zoanthid Nutter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend www.sealifeflorida.com
Ken is an awesome honest person. His corals are amazing. Some of his pics are taken under sunlight! And he always sends more than he posts.
I'm flying to FL just to see his warehouse next month. He's a rare find, and I vote for him over all the other business selling zoas, a lot of them are quite dishonest and only care about $$. I only buy from him now

The zoas came in extremely healthy, and juicy. a few hitchhikers but easy to get rid of, unlike the freakin Foraminiferans *_* his doesn't have any of those

His blues are just absolutely amazing, unlike the other online places, put actinic and call everything blue so that they can make $$. His blues are real blues under sunlight, it's almost unreal.

plus, he has priority shipping!

Great guy, great business, great corals, great prices.

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely would recommend Jody at http://tidalzonecorals.com
top palys and zoas... maybe not the rarest of the rare... but then again, you're not paying price per polys but per frag, and he's a good guy to deal with. And they are exactly WYSIWYG corals true pictures of actual frags.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend www.sealifeflorida.com
Ken is an awesome honest person. His corals are amazing. Some of his pics are taken under sunlight! And he always sends more than he posts.
I'm flying to FL just to see his warehouse next month. He's a rare find, and I vote for him over all the other business selling zoas, a lot of them are quite dishonest and only care about $$. I only buy from him now

The zoas came in extremely healthy, and juicy. a few hitchhikers but easy to get rid of, unlike the freakin Foraminiferans *_* his doesn't have any of those

His blues are just absolutely amazing, unlike the other online places, put actinic and call everything blue so that they can make $$. His blues are real blues under sunlight, it's almost unreal.

plus, he has priority shipping!

Great guy, great business, great corals, great prices.
I've ordered from them twice and I was very happy both times. This is where I got my red mithrax crabs from.
crab.jpg
I also got some of the blue zoa's and a bright red brittle starfish. I actually like the hitch hikers. There was about 4 mini serpent stars living in the zoa frag That I got!

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sealifeflorida.com has raised the prices of those blue zoa's to 50$$$$!!!!

Just lettin' you guys know but they are great in any case. Great ricordia and inverts......

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back