• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for super hairy millepora source

lapoza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my tank going for about 8 months and have gotten good growth on all the sps I've added so far

This weekend I was at an LFS who had a crazy hairy millepora in their display tank, unfortunately not available to frag at the moment. Diameter of the branches was thick and the polyps were insanely long. I've found a couple pics of Mille similar to what he had as far as hairyness

Anyhow I'm looking to buy some and if anyone on his forum has something similar they want to drag I would much rather support a fellow reefer. I have a lot of green in my tank already and am looking for other colors

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my tank going for about 8 months and have gotten good growth on all the sps I've added so far

This weekend I was at an LFS who had a crazy hairy millepora in their display tank, unfortunately not available to frag at the moment. Diameter of the branches was thick and the polyps were insanely long. I've found a couple pics of Mille similar to what he had as far as hairyness

Anyhow I'm looking to buy some and if anyone on his forum has something similar they want to drag I would much rather support a fellow reefer. I have a lot of green in my tank already and am looking for other colors

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg
the pics you posted resemble .. CC Kraken Milli .. its pretty amazing ..
https://www.cherrycorals.com/product/cc-kraken-milli/

There is also an unnamed reefraft piece thats similar but oh well ..

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sunrise millipora and that thing is pretty hairy :)
20180408_181422.jpg

OP
OP
L

lapoza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done right. Almost all acros can be furry
To an extent, but i have seen a few rare cases like the picture i attached where the polyp extension was as wide or wider than the coral itself. In person it is pretty amazing to see.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread but if your still lookin they got these at door buster 10 price at Cultivated Reef. Sorry just stumbled on this after I bought one from them, super hairy
3FE884F3-580E-4D0B-A6FB-CFB7034F7E46-1493-0000007EE9D30C95.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back