• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Unwanted or extra beginner corals.

BrickNick1127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a decent light set up finally, and my 10 year old son is doing this tank solo. He really wants to make it a coral display tank. I've already bought him some rasta zoas, a Duncan, and a large pink soft palm coral. All three are thriving and he's doing great on his maintenance. Just wanna keep is easy and beginner level for him so he can get some success. So if you guys have any extra cheap beginner stuff let us know and we will take it. We're located in brick nj. Thank you in advance.

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of stuff i could give you. Green sinularia,kenya tree, mushrooms, even some gold hammers if you want them. unfortunately i am all the way up in hunterdon county.

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have monti capacornis and could probably get one of my RBTA's to shake loose. Willing to take a road trip! let me know.

OP
OP
BrickNick1127

BrickNick1127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of stuff i could give you. Green sinularia,kenya tree, mushrooms, even some gold hammers if you want them. unfortunately i am all the way up in hunterdon county.
That would be awesome, we would absolutely make the trip up. We have family kinda near by so two birds one stone.

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, i’m in brick too. I’ll trade corrals with ya once i get some in my 40b. Cycling now.

I’ve been trying to get into NJ reefers but they don’t have their act together with comfirming my email.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back