Looking for ZOA private sellers or fish stores near south-east WI?

mfl74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Any of you local-ish in WI area who could help me here or via private message would be greatly appreciated!
Currently, I shop mostly at Best Fish (Milwaukee) or Aquatics Unlimited (Greenfield).
Thanks for any recommendations or information.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I'm up near Green Bay, so a bit of a drive. Around here I got to Sharp's Aquatic for most things. I've also heard good things about AquaMarine Imports, but I've not had a chance to check out the store in person. Chad at Sharp's has been a fantastic source of info and advice for me, never steered me wrong.

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this helps but I just bought some Zoas from AquariumDepot.com and I'm pretty happy with them. They had a sale on Purple Monsters and the one I have is awesome. I ended up with 7 frags for about $80. All of them are completely open and basking in my lights now.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best Fish, Aquatics Unlimited, and theres a new place in Appleton called Aquamarine Imports that looks very promising. They're actually a BRS authorized retailer. Something that close to me has to be checked out ;) Hoping to check them out later this week. Not sure if there are any good ones in the Madison area.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwater Specialty has some frag tanks and last time I was there they had some zoa's. They weren't marked with fancy names but some were easily recognizable as sunny'd and such. I believe they were 10 dollars each.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Any of you local-ish in WI area who could help me here or via private message would be greatly appreciated!
Currently, I shop mostly at Best Fish (Milwaukee) or Aquatics Unlimited (Greenfield).
Thanks for any recommendations or information.
Also if you're looking for coral, check out @BoomCorals he's located right around milwaukee and I believe allows pickups.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back