• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy Hamilton Technology Cebu Sun.

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, as the Title states I am looking to buy a Hamilton Technology Cebu Sun. Either 48" or 60" let me know what you have and the price. I am located in New Jersey so would possibly have to be shipped. Would also contemplate buying a Giesemann Spectra.

Thanks

vuqchu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this light if you're interested. The thing is that the ballast weights like 50-60 lbs so might be expensive to ship. Would like $350 for it but please ping me if you're interested and we will work something out to get it shipped to you.

48" Maristar MH/T5 Combo. 2x250W Metal Halide + 2 54W T5. Comes with hanging kit.

250W Ushios 20K for the MH - 4 mos old
ATI plus for the T5 - 3 mos old

[/QUOTE]

vuqchu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I prefer the Hamilton tech bra cause it has 4 T5 and the led for moonlight.

Thank you though

No worries. Good luck on the search. Would highly recommend ATI T5 if you decide to go all T5 route. Even better if you can swing for the hybrid powermodule.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back