• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking to trade my z&p for your utter chaos paly

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you have one of the utter chaos let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can work out a trade. i have alot of higher end stuff.

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are running about 40.00 a polyp these days you might just want to purchase one.

I would like to know from WHO also?? Seen fake ones selling for $50..and real deals for $100-$195!!

I have a 2 polyp frag..If intrested still PM me..Mine came from Sexy Corals

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go the username is Goshishi. Not sure if he is on Reef2Reef but he is on RC. I belive but you can check with him he purchase his from newnanoboy which I know for a fact newnanoboy's Utter Chaos were real him and Dreamcoral released them at the same time.

Hit him up and let him know dirt-nasty-510 sent you his way. By the way don't pay hyped up 150.00 per polyp prices for a single polyp really not worth the money but 40-50.00 well is still up there but at least is affordable. He also does ship and has alot of other zoas/palys.

from who?

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As dirt-nasty mentioned, I bought my 2 polyps from Goshishi. Packaging was nice, shipping was inexpensive for me since I was close, and they are the real deal.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back